Each year, we recruit a
limited number of outstanding fresh law students who are looking for a
long-term or short
term career in China.
Lawyers in our Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai offices work as a seamless team to provide a wide range of
services to our clients. All of our junior lawyers will have the opportunity to work with lawyers from each of our
China offices and may have secondment opportunities during their training.
We are offering a limited number of internship opportunities for outstanding students to work in our Beijing office IP department. This is a fully paid internship. Offers of permanent employment may be made to successful interns upon satisfactory completion of their internship.
Our internship will enable you to gain practical experience with a busy, dynamic and fast-growing international law firm and work on cutting-edge transactions. You will be given broad exposure to our firm’s practice areas and opportunities to participate in the firm’s excellent training programs.
As an intern, your responsibilities will cover a wide range of projects, including conducting legal researches, preparing legal memoranda, drafting corporate and transaction documents, and translation.
To be eligible for our China internship, you must meet the following hiring criteria:
* A consistently strong academic record at a leading law school in China
* Native Chinese speaker (including Mandarin) with advanced reading and writing skills
* High level of fluency in written and spoken English
* Strong communication, interpersonal and legal research skills
* The ability to think analytically and have commercial awareness
* A team player and quick learner with the ability to work well in a high-pressure environment
How to Apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com, stating the dates of the internship program applied for and attaching
your cover letter, resume, law school transcripts, English writing samples and references.
岗位名称：Litigation, IP 组实习生 （诉讼、知识产权相关）